Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Okay so for the next two months we will be having a weight loss contest "Makitso's biggest loser." I havent figured out the prize to the winner but I dont think it will be huge since I am the one putting it on. I want everyones starting weight emailed to me in the next couple of days. Shaylin.cawley@yahoo.com We will officially start Monday!! I however would like for you to start weight loss earlier. If you do however lose weight send me another weight on sunday night so I can be sure. I dont know if we are doing anything fancy but I would appreciate you all sending me a picture of yourselves before this starts so I can make a picaboo scrapbook of our journey. Every week on Sunday I expect a weigh in and I will calculate how much you lose. Also I want pictures as you go so I can document all of our hard work. Just like in the biggest loser we all need to work together but in the end we are all competing. I want to be able to leave confident when I go to school and be proud of who I am. I want to leave behind a healthy family in which I know will be around years to come. Also if you have any good recipes to satisfy chocolate cravings or movie theater popcorn blues please tell me. As a follow up each Monday I will post the results to see how we are all doing. I want to hear your goals and hear your ideas on what we can do better to become a healthier thinner happier family.
Thank you all,
Shaylin Cawley
0 comments:
Post a Comment